photo twitter1_zps3d54697f.png  photo instagram1_zps24acd086.png  photo pinterest1_zps2b63b2de.png  photo bloglovin1_zpsa3313cd7.png  photo youtube_zpsd0121794.png

Thursday, August 23, 2012

20th Usana Convention Wrap Up

~20th USANA Convention Wrap Up~

Oh man! What a Convention, my first one and not my last!!! One thing I like to point out is that arriving in Salt Lake City, Utah the city was covered with the new Usana Logo!

 People wearing the Logo gear, banners where everywhere, and more than a dozen busses taking people to and, from the Salt Palace. You would not believe the bond, comrade, and energy that were spilling over in that arena. Every business developer felt it. How could you not? The first day of opening ceremony they gave away free I pads!
 

 They went on to the next day with releasing new business tools with a personalized Health Assessment test that will help you recognize your top risk based on your lifestyle. Gives you health Lifestyle suggestions designed for you and also, designs you a nutritional regimen to support your individual needs.
 

They also released new products The Go nuts ‘n’ Berries nutrition bar and the Bo-Omega Jr. I have been waiting for Dr Wentz to come up with the Bi-Omega for Kids I am really excited to get my son Brayden started up on this!
 
 I want to mention another favorite tool they came up with was a app that can be used for anyone. This app is designed like the “My Fitness Pal app” But BETTER! You can record calories, work out activities, fast food (not that we recommend it, but sometimes it can’t be helped). You can connect with other friends and encourage them through this app as well. Totally cool!
 
No other company at this time has their hands on this type of technology! This is what makes us different and makes us THE VERY BEST!!! Oh yeah did I mention they have a patent pending on all this so no other company can copy this. I’m so very proud to be a Usana Distributor! They know how to take care of us and their employees.
 

 While we were there we took a tour of our home office. The employees have a gym, basketball court, rock climbing wall, cafeteria full of great nutritional healthy food, they also get free supplements every month! The employees get rewarded every so many times they work out
 
 
 

$270,000 raised for the True Health Foundation threw the Champions 5k Run and other donations.
 


  I’m so stoked for next year and what they will release next. I’ll leave you with a video of the opening ceremony (we were the first to also use this stage technologyJ) Just sayin!
 

Sorry the video was turned. I wanted to give you a taste of what opening ceremony was all about.
 
See you next year!!!